ST - A request from Borek

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:41:42 PST 2001

I don't know - giving somebody a break who is really enjoying the work seems
more like punishment to me than reward.  I've been there - it sucks!

I guess it would depend on what Borek wanted.  Did anybody check with him
first?

Borek, what *do* you want?  Do you want/need a break?  Or do you enjoy the
work?

Dux