ST - A request from Borek

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:17:33 PST 2001

>Borek, what *do* you want?  Do you want/need a break?  Or do you enjoy the
>work?

Two things:

One, I make time for that which is important to me, and if I did not think
the Barony of the Steppes was important to me, then I would not be an Oak. I
have many responsibilities now, but I feel like I am in a vacuum with
regards to the Steppes, where I used to know everything that was happening
and could act as a clearing house to keep others from having to field the
repetative questions and to more efficiently accomplish our tasks so we
could then get on to more enjoyable pursuits.

Two, I get very bored at events. I have never been a social butterfly, so if
I am not doing something, I start prowling for something to do....

Borek