[Steppes] Fighter practice question

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Jul 29 19:53:03 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Both Clan Ross and the Fray have practice in that park for over a year,
prior to moving to the current location on Kelly. In fact, that park on
Keller Springs is closer to HRM Duncan and Clan Ross than the current
park. Both groups deem the current park on Kelly to be supreme to the
park on Keller Springs.

Michael of the Fray