[Steppes] Fighter practice question

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 05:23:11 PDT 2001

Yes, His Excellency told me the same thing, but seemed interested in the
more isolated area on the Southwest side of the park once he inspected it.
We were all told to keep our eyes open for potential possibilities and I
felt it was better to do something than not. :)  Whether it passes the
fighter's criteria or not is up to you guys after inspecting the area
yourselves.

Gabrielle