[Steppes] Fighter practice question

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:58:34 PDT 2001

Josey Ranch Sports Complex is the park I'm assuming you are talking about.
It's a good park, with sufficient room for one-on-one practice.  It's not
adequate for war practice, and there's no sufficiently large, controllable
space for combat archery.  Bathrooms there are good, and the ground is flat.
  It's a good park for practice - though it doesn't serve our needs as well
as Mary Head park does.

Thanks for taking the time to look, though!

Dux

Mordock von Rügen
Hlaford, Fray Ansteorra
Steppes