ST - FP at NTIF is on again!

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Mar 1 07:46:07 PST 2001

Dux,

I had arranged to have combat archery marshal Guyjin San to come to the
Hill Sunday for fighter practice to help with any combat archers that
might so up.  If you have moved the practice back to the NTIF shall I ask
him to stand down and join us, or to you think he might still be needed
there?

Ironwyrm