ST - FP at NTIF is on again!

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:12:07 PST 2001

Hey, all -

I got a call from Margerite, the demo coordinator.  Apparently, NTIF has
managed to come up with some more passes, so we can get fighters in to the
festival in order to fight for the demo.

That means that we are on again for fighter practice at NTIF!  Please come
to the fair for fighter practice (provided the weather is good), rather than
going to the Hill.

Margerite suggested folks come as early as possible, to guarantee receiving
a pass.  The gates open at 11:30.  If you need to bring your kids, children
under 12 are free.

Once more:

Fighter practice on March 4 will be a the North Texas Irish Festival.  There
should be enough passes for all of us fighters to get in for free, but show
up as early as possible to guarantee that you get in.

Thanks!  And sorry for the flip-flop - but we should all thank Margerite for
getting NTIF to cough up more passes.

Dux