ST - Waterbearing at Gulf Wars

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 21:00:19 PST 2001

Recently a message was forwarded that contained information that
waterbearers must have an authorization card to work at Gulf Wars, and that
this was by both Ansteorran Law and Gulf Wars rules.

I was just informed that this is inaccurate (it might be Ansteorran Law, but
not Gulf Wars rules):

> I have also just spoken with the Marshal in Charge of the war, Baron
Conal,
> who has laid to rest the rumor that waterbearers require any sort of
> authorization to conduct their duties on the field - this is NOT true.

Therefore, ANY PERSON wishing to assist in the War effort, can be a
waterbearer.  It is certainly one of the most noble efforts to happen; more
than once it is said that without the waterbearers, the fighters will fail.

                                        ---= Morgan, informant