ST - Waterbearing at Gulf Wars

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Mar 4 07:22:15 PST 2001

Ansteorra does have a non combatant auth level.  I would strongly advise
implementing this auth for anyone that would be waterbearing on the field
during called hold times or between battles.

This has worked to an advantage in safety in past years.

Muriella
k h2o bear

At 11:00 PM 3/3/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Recently a message was forwarded that contained information that
>waterbearers must have an authorization card to work at Gulf Wars, and that
>this was by both Ansteorran Law and Gulf Wars rules.
>
>I was just informed that this is inaccurate (it might be Ansteorran Law, but
>not Gulf Wars rules):
>
> > I have also just spoken with the Marshal in Charge of the war, Baron
>Conal,
> > who has laid to rest the rumor that waterbearers require any sort of
> > authorization to conduct their duties on the field - this is NOT true.
>
>Therefore, ANY PERSON wishing to assist in the War effort, can be a
>waterbearer.  It is certainly one of the most noble efforts to happen; more
>than once it is said that without the waterbearers, the fighters will fail.
>
>                                         ---= Morgan, informant

In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra