ST - Populace tomorrow Night!

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 09:31:37 PST 2001

>>> Can anyone coming in from the north for the meeting
>>> please give Dux and Vix a ride?

Very maybe.  I need to know where and when.  Generally I work until 6:30-7:00pm in Addison.  I drive to downtown for DSO on most Thursdays (which is why I don't go to Populace until it's an off week or I shift the ticket).

Someone else might have to do the ride home, depending upon when things end, and whether D&V are willing to swing by HPB with me to pick up some things on hold.

                               ---= Morgan