ST - Populace tomorrow Night!

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:54:47 PST 2001

Actually, we're out in Arlington, near the intersection of Matlock and I-20.
  I work until about 6:00, so won't be home (in Arlington) until 6:30.  It
takes 45 minutes to an hour from where we live to Addison, if that helps
place us.  That's why we just planned on not going, since we don't have the
gas right now.  We didn't want to load 1-1/2 hour round trips on anyone....

Dux