[Steppes] 1st Official Steppes' Bowyer & Fletchers Guild Meeting:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri May 4 07:59:22 PDT 2001

Greeting Good Gentles,

I wish to extend an invitation to all to attend our first
official Steppes' Bowyer & Fletchers Guild Meeting.

Future meetings shall be taking place on the first Sunday of each month
two hours after our Steppes children's archery
practice (5 PM) at different members workshops and homes (locations to be
chosen at the meetings and posted on Steppes web page & in Steppes Letter
if possible).

This Sunday's location is the workshop of:

Jacques the Spinks
1641 BrookStone Dr.
Mesquite, Texas 75161

e-mail: jspinks at ix.netcom.com

phone: 972-222-7617

I currently do not have a map or directions, please contact Jacques for
those, or hopefully he will read this and post them to this list for us.

In service,

Ironwyrm