[Steppes] 1st Official Steppes' Bowyer & Fletchers Guild Meeting:

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 5 22:29:16 PDT 2001

Well.  I had originally posted directions a week ago but I have been having
computer problems of late and some stuff goes and some stuff doesn't.  Think
I will have to do some surgery on the system soon.   Either way here are
directions on how to get to my abode in the wilds of southern Mesquite.

Coming along I 20 from the west
Continue on I 20 past the junction with I-635 toward Shreveport and Canton.
Get off of the Lawson exit (third one I think)
Turn left (north) on Lawson and go about 2 miles to Clay Mathis.
Turn left (the only way possible) and go about another mile to where the
road splits.
Turn right on Edwards Church at the road split and go about 3-4 blocks to
Bent Brook
Turn left on Bent Brook and go about 2-3 blocks to Brookstone.
Turn right on Brookstone and we are the second house on left- 1641
Brookstone

If coming on I-635 from the North
Get off on Military Parkway/Scyene exit and turn left.
Go about a mile through old Mesquite to the high school.
Keep going another mile to a stop light with a Sonic ahead to your right.
Keep going another mile past the Sonic to stop light at Clay Mathis.
Turn right and go about 2 miles to a 4 way stop (Convenience store and
shopping center on your left.
Go straight through the 4 way stop on Clay Mathis and take the next left
(Springwood).
Go about 4 blocks to Bent Brook (first street past a dip sign) and turn
right.
Go 2 blocks to Brookstone and turn left. We are 2nd house on left. 1641
Brookstone.

For those that come there will be fresh grilled corn on the cob.  I have
plenty as Alberstons had it at 8 for a dollar today and it is fresh.

Jacques the Spink