[Steppes] More info from afar.....

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 10:36:30 PDT 2001

Was it truly a case of suicide?  He said "by my own choice" not "by my own
hand."  My sister died last year because she refused additional heart
surgery which would have left her bedridden for the rest of her short life
(diabetic + heavy smoker = lethal combination).  Anyway, I haven't read
anything so far proving to me the way in which he died.
(just my thoughts on the matter)

HL Gabrielle (the "other" Gabrielle)