[Steppes] New rider

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 12:57:20 PDT 2001

Dear Aimée,

I have only received online information about newcomers in Scurry (near
Kaufman) and Plano.  So far, I have contacted only these two.  Hopefully
someone will read this and be able to provide me with further information.
I have other resources as well.  If I find out something, I will let you
know.

Gabrielle
(ps, I used to do work for the College of Heralds in the area of French
names.  Is yours Big Cat?  :)  I'm curious.  I'll have to look it up in my
Dauzat.)