[Steppes] New rider

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 07:20:11 PDT 2001

Chiara,

Aimee says that she may have been new at the Newcomer revel a few weeks ago,
April 20.  Most of the newcomers there came from Irish Fest which was the
first weekend in March.  Does that help?

Um, is that list of newcomers separate?  If so, could I get a copy?  If you
have it online, could you possibly cut and paste it to an email?  Or as an
attachment?

Thanks,
Gab.