[Steppes] Steppes Warlord -- Newcomer Encampment !!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 07:31:50 PDT 2001

:D

Yeah, I know whatcha mean.  I never knew whether to spell it Hospitaler or
Hospitalier (personally, I like Chatelaine better, other kingdoms use that
term).

I was hoping you'd be there.  I believe we're going to be camping in the
good ole newcomer's area that we had before.  It's a little more elevated
than some of the areas, if you know what I mean.  Aslyn and I are cooking up
some songs as part of the bardic festivities, too.  Remember she came up
with the Newbie song.  I know you hate the word, but you know that I would
never refer to a new member as a 'newbie,' but since they were the ones that
first sang the song (including our illustrious Baron), I think it's cute.

I'm looking forward to having a rowdy camp, aren't you?  What else can we do
(besides libations, food, bard stories, song, campfire) to SPICE things up a
bit?

Gab.