[Steppes] Steppes Warlord -- Newcomer Encampment !!

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 15:00:27 PDT 2001

I have already put in my reservation with Jon.   You know I wouldn't miss a
Newcomers Encampment and I try never to miss Jon's Stew.

I encourage everyone to at least stop by and catch some of the Newcomers
spirit.

Averial Thorhalla
(former Hospitiliar toe the Barony of the Steppes)
((I couldn't spell it then either))