[Steppes] banner making

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed May 30 21:10:18 PDT 2001

I seem to have sprouted an overabundance of very small jars of late.  If
anyone is wanting some please email me privately and we can work out a
number.  I will probably (well, all right DEFINITELY!!) continue to have a
steady supply of ever-increasing sizes throughout the next year (or so).
 Go figure, huh?

bmhanson at airmail.net

Margarite.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words."  ---unknown
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ... but they
all have to learn to live in the same box.