[Steppes] Newcomers from Poland

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:32:55 PDT 2001

Great job, Pau.. um... Pavel!  :D  I guess this means you got your
confirmation to the list finally.  See you at the tunic workshop on Sunday.
I heard that a map to my house has been added to the Steppes calendar on the
website.  I will check it out shortly.

My husband and I will be at the Scandinavian Festival in Plano at Avenue K
and 18th street if you would like to come and check it out.  We will have an
A&S display and fighting demos.  It runs from 10 AM to 6 PM so maybe we'll
see you.

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "