[Steppes] Re: Newcomers from Poland

Glenn McFarland glennmc at ti.com
Thu Sep 6 08:24:23 PDT 2001

Paval,

Welcome to the area and the Steppes!

My lady, Kalida Aristana, asked me to reply back and give you her
contact info as she was interested in contacting you. She's a potter
(www.pegasuspottery.com) and weaver. You can contact her at
her website or celticpotter at home.com.

Best regards,
Thorkel Magnusson

     Pavel Nowak wrote:

       Hi all!

       I just joined the list and thought I'd introduce
       myself and my family.

       Our legal names are Paul (myself) Jenny (my wife) and
       John, our 8 mo son. We're hoping to study our roots a
       little more by re-enacting a polish family from the
       late period. (Any help would be great!!!) We currently
       live in Garlnad TX.

       Strangely enough, our leagal surname (which means
       "Newcomer") is the root of all the Nowackis, Novaks,
       Nowickis etc, and so we'll be using it as our persona
       surname as well. (although Jenny will use the Nowakowa
       feminine surname)

       Our interests are weaving, pottery, combat and
       calligraphy, and we'll be looking into those areas
       soon. Any help in locating guilds in the kingdom would
       be greatly appreciated.

       We look forward to meeting all of you in the near
       future!

       (Oh, and as newcomers, feel free to email us privately
       as to not tie up the bandwith on the list)

       Paul "Pavel" Nowak