[Steppes] Newcomers from Poland

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Thu Sep 6 15:44:52 PDT 2001

Pavel,

We usually make the weapons ourselves out of raw materials.

There are a number of people who are armorers in the area and who are
usually at the practice on Sunday afternoons in Carrollton. If we can
not make it, then one of us can find someone who does and for a very
reasonable price as well.

I hope to see you on Sunday.

Michael of the Fray