[Steppes] It's a hard life...

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:22:37 PDT 2001

Well put.

My biggest fear at this moment is that more innocent people will be killed,
out of ignorance and fear.

Let us not put the blame on the Middle Eastern people, for it is a small
group that is responsible for this. When we meet them on the street let us
look at them as friend and not as an enemy.

Let's not have a repeat, of WWII when the American's imprisoned Japanese in
America after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, or the atrocities that the
Germans perpetrated on the Jews, or the thousands of Indians killed or
displaced.  I could go on back further in time but you get my point.  Let
history not repeat itself.

Let us pray for the thousands injured or killed and their families, and
let's pray that this never happens again, not only in America but else where
in the world.

Mary Elizabeth