ST - Clothier's January 9

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 12:27:39 PST 2001

Clothier's is January 9th . That is a week from today.
If you have some old garb that you don't use anymore,
I'd like for you to bring it to clothier's guild
meeting next Tuesday. The barony is desperately in
need of LARGE adult clothing. We had worked up a fair
collection for last Warlord; but most of it has
dissipated. Warm weather clothing is the most dire
need.  We will also being discussing how to make
repairs, enlargements and stain coverups.  7:30 is the
time. I will post directions closer to the date.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys
motto: