ST - I beg a favor,.. a reply

Patrick Bureau pbureau at home.com
Sun Jan 7 06:50:53 PST 2001

www.sca.org, www.ansteorra.org and www.steppes.org , 3 sites to remember at all
times.

all this technology and n one will explain it to the people...

please find the ansteorranm calendar at the following web site
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html
and fom this location you can click on Coronation link and it will present you
wil the Coronation wed site, in case you are not
seeing what I am talking about, here is the coronation web site link :
http://www.ansteorra.org/coronation.html

In service,

Lord Patric de Long Coeur

Patrick Bureau, pbureau at home.com