ST - I beg a favor,.. a reply

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Jan 7 08:04:24 PST 2001

Or.... we could sign up for the newsletters and keep up the subscriptions.
:)
(keep scrolling for the event announcement)

Kingdom Newsletter: BlackStar
Donna L. Cunningham
1404 Comfort Street
Cedar Park, TX
78613
(not sure of the price, but it comes with a paid membership)

Local Newsletter: SteppesLetter
Franchesca Havas
4419 Cedar Crest Dr.
McKinney, Texas 75070
12.00

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas

List: His Highness will conduct His King's Champion Tournament, single
elimination, best two out of three, in the morning. Armor inspection begins
at 8:30 am and the tournament begins at 9 am.
 Site feeFeast fee
Adults$10$8
Children 5-12$5$4
Children under 5freefree

Family site maximum (immediate family only) is $30. Make checks payable to
"SCA, Inc. - Barony of Bonwicke." Sorry, there is no family maximum for
feast.
Please reserve early for feast as it is limited to 250 persons.
Directions: Take your best route to I-45 and go to Ennis, Tx. Exit 251 (Hwy
34) Travel about 2 miles east. Site is a large white building on the left.
Sokol Hall - Ennis
422 FM 1183
Ennis, TX 75119

Stewards: