ST - Steppes Clothier's Guild

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 15:23:08 PST 2001

Clothier's Guild will be meeting on January 9th at my
house, which is Tuesday. Our subject will be dressing
for Warlord !

We can also discuss repairs, hiding sweat stains (EW)
and the like.

Address is 2115 El Dorado Way in Carrollton. Ph
972-446-8169.

from I635 go north on Josey Lane until you reach
Jackson. Turn right. You will see informational signs
for City Hall, Police, Library and U.S. Post Office.
When you get to the post office, the road makes a
sharp turn to the left. The name changes to Jackson.
El Dorado will be on your right. Its about the third
street. The house will be on the left side about 5-6
houses up.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys