ST - Information on guilds?

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Jan 15 10:09:16 PST 2001

Start with the archers mailing list to see if there is one already in
existence so that they can share their guidelines with you. Some guilds like
the Clothiers guild is an actual recognized kingdom guild. I have a copy of
the charter but not guidelines. The Charter outlines what the guild's
purpose is, how it is to be run, and the hierarchy.

I can share it with you if you like but not sure how relevant it will be.

Also check with the heralds as they are the keepers of the charters for all
the kingdom recognize guilds and some of them may include what you are
looking for.

Do a search online for sca guilds and see if any of them have guidelines
online as well. :)

Here is an example of guild by-laws which may or may not be the same thing..
http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel/bylaws.html
and another:
http://www.bowslaire.org/guild.html

If you want to expand your archery webpages just let me know and we can add
more to it. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas