ST - please Help need computer expert

Miles Kameron Minatrea mminatrea at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 22 17:55:31 PST 2001

Greetings,

I don't claim to be an expert, however I do manage to make a so called
living at this sort of thing.  If you haven't lined up some help yet I may
be able to be of some service.  Please feel free to contact me at
mminatrea at mindspring.com or at work (9:30 pm - 6:00 am Sun - Fri
972.680.9810 ex: 190 ask for Kameron).  I suppose this could serve as an
advert to all within the area who might also need this kind of aid.  I would
be glad to provide computer help on a barter basis.  I also build computers.

Yours in service,

Ld Nathan de Cameron
M. K. Minatrea