ST - SteppesLetter

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Jan 22 16:29:10 PST 2001

Greeting Ches,

Here goes!

February Steppes Letter's Archery Marshal's Report:

Greetings All,

It's been a cold month but the shafts are still flying.  As of this month
the "Archer in Charge" of Eastfield's Sunday archery practice is Lord
Owen Hell, assisted by Jacques the Spinks.  These archery marshals are
also conducting the Royal Round matches weekly (if weather permits).

I have turned my attention to preparing our combat archers and siege
weapons for Gulf War.  I do invite all combat archers to join us at the
war practices being conducted all around the area (please contact the
Steppes Knight Marshal or myself for information about when and where).

We also hope to see all at Lindenwood's "Border War" event!  I know that
Centurion Almar has some great battle scenarios ready for us, and there
is a "William Tell" shoot planned for early Saturday morning with the
winner to be declared the "Marksman of Lindenwood".

Lastly it is my pleasure to announce the start up of a new Guild within
the borders of the Steppes.  The "Steppes Bowyer and Fletcher's Guild"
was formed in the last days of January and is dedicated to assisting
those interested in target & combat archery and in the pursuit of all
archery related skills.  For more information please contact Steppes
Deputy Archery Marshal Ld. Owen or myself.

In service.

Ironwyrm