ST - thanks for computer help

Betty Herrington ciard at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 22 15:55:32 PST 2001

Unto all the gracious members of the Steppes who have contacted me regarding my plea for help with my computer:

Thank you all. A good gentle came over Sunday and told me my main problem was a 6 year old 486 machine.

Too bad that my 15 year old car still gets around the road just like it should, but a 6 year old computer is almost an antique when called upon to work with the more advanced programs on the web today.

The good news is its only real problem is low power. He will install an improved mother board but told me to plan to get a new computer in a couple of years.

Again, thanks and bless you all. It's very good to know there are many generous people out there willing to help a person they have not yet met.

Yours in the Dream

THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh