ST - Fwd: ANST-Announce - Elfsea/Steppes Joint Activities

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 07:46:02 PST 2001

The next joint war practice will be on Feb 25.  Elfsea and Steppes will
again be combining our practices on that day, so that we have large enough
numbers to properly practice for war, and so we have a chance to learn how
to work together.

We don't get all that many opportunities to do this, and I know you're
champing at the bit to tear into those Trimarians.  And here's your chance
to get ready to make this year's "tie" even more crushing....

In addition, we will have a joint "armor workshop day", location to be
announced, on the day prior (Feb 24).  Let's have no defects at Gulf War
this year, eh?

I've attached Raimond's announcement.

Dux