ST - Carrollton Scout Demo news

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Feb 20 12:15:56 PST 2001

To all,

I just hear from Mark, the Scout Master that requested the help. Thanks for
the last minute adrenal push on this. I am so grateful for your effort.
Unfortunately they could not wait on us and made other arrangements for
tonight. But he is going to send us a list of future events that they will
want us at.

Thanks to Pug I was able to share the video of the Gulf Wars coverage by
Sunday Morning with them and they are all excited about us and what we have
to offer for their kids. I think it would be a very valuable thing for all
of us if we owned a copy of our own to share with those that we are going to
demo with or have running in a continuous loop at a larger demo like the
Irish festival while we are taking a break from the fighting.

Please keep this energy and show up at the next two demos that we have been
asked to do, the Irish Festival and the Irish Feis.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas