Fwd: ST - Re:

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 12:20:23 PST 2001

> I'm not familiar with the term 'talkabout', but I'm assuming that this refers to the
> Motorola
> professional radio units that we have been renting for several years

Stupidity alert!

I just checked the Motorola website.  Talkabout appears to be their trade name for their FRS
radio units.  I can only conclude that my advertising saturated brain completely blocked that
out when reading the individual model numbers for our personal use.  I'm considering the T6320
and would appreciate any feedback on the extra features of that unit.

=====
Roy Heath