ST - Sir Duncan has won Crown!

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Mar 5 10:46:25 PST 2001

I guess I'm not reading my program correctly, I have always been under
the impression Their Highnesses were members of the Fray and I thought
Duncan's victory would be an occasion of great celebration among our most
notable and illustrious war unit, I do stand corrected.

I'll tell you what, I'm carrying ten gallons of home brewed ale to Gulf
War, let's bring the shield/archer/siege groups together in the Steppes'
or Fray's camp and have a few to celebrate anyway (as if we really need a
reason).  Perhaps our new Crown Prince and Princess will chose to join
us?

Ironwyrm