ST - Sir Duncan has won Crown!

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:07:47 PST 2001

Can't speak for their Highnesses, but the Fray would certainly enjoy
partying with you guys.

As to Duncan being Fray - we'd love to have him, but he's committed to a
whole bunch of other stuff.

There are some Fraymen in Clann Ross, and the Clann and Fray are allied, but
that's as much mixing as you get.

Thanks for the flattering opinion of the Fray, though!

Dux