ST - Re: Siege Crews

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Mar 5 08:10:43 PST 2001

Greetings M'lord,

We have suffered a similar dilemma but held off building more siege
engines until we had someone to operate them, and the three person
operator rule at Gulf War has not only kept us from building a third
ballista but pulls three of our combat archers off the lines.

As of late we have had a few good gentles (one with her own catapult)
come forward to get authorized.  Helms have been a problem for us, if
Elfsea has some to lend that may encourage more even more to step
forward.

I shall post this string to the Steppes web page and carry your offer to
our business meeting Tuesday.  I will contact you back as soon as I have
heard from anyone.

Thank you for this most generous offer!

In service,

Ironwyrm