ST - Fwd: Seeking permission to conflict

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Apr 4 20:07:20 PDT 2001

Ailith used to play in Steppes.  She married Aodh, I think, and they
haven't played since.  She lived in the Colony.  I would bet she would be
willing to release the device, or at least grant permission to conflict.
But I don't know who would know how to contact her....  maybe Averial
would?
Suzanna