ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Fri Apr 6 06:26:20 PDT 2001

I agree with the move in general. moving the practice every few years would
help in finding new fighters and we could use parks like this one. In my
travels has a courier, I have seen a few parks that could work. I like
Morgan believe that the pack should be used to work with the present
fighting crowd. One day flag pole hill could be used again when it's cleaned
up and the fighters again or in that area. But in general moving fighter
practice is a good idea. I was meaning using my story has there is not many
that circles around that can't find the SCA again. I think I could start
catching the tail end of practices on sunday with it being close to work.
Carlos