ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:35:03 PDT 2001

Fighter Practice main goal is to train fighters, not attract new members.
Attracting new members is a pleasant side effect.  I like to see Practice in
one location with an occasional Special Practice at a different location.
As to moving Practice.  I'm sentimental about Flag Pole hill.  But, had
Practice been at a location with closer, clean restrooms I would have been
able to attend with my children on a more regular basis in past years.  As
to changing location now.  Change can be a good thing.

Averial Thorhalla
(former Hospitaler the the Barony of the Steppes)(among others things)