ST - Canton of Glaslyn's Defender Tourney

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:27:56 PDT 2001

Wes þu Ironwyrm hal!

>Are you planning anything for our archers at this event?   Lindenwood had
>fourteen adult and four child archers show up to compete in their William
>Tell & Childrens Shoots.  So I know there is an interest!
>
>Ironwyrm

  Our dear Herries had mentioned you specifically for archery.  We were not
, at this time, looking for an Archery Defender (though two against one
archery duels would be fun to watch).  However we did choose a place where
you are more than welcome (please do not make me grovel) to come a set up
targets for people to shoot at.  If you have something specific please let
me or Herries know and I will add it to the next announcement.

Godspeed,
Cyniric