ST - From the Baron

ches ches at io.com
Fri Apr 6 11:58:38 PDT 2001

From: Ron Hardy <rhemail at swbell.net>
Subject: Tonight

I hope I'm not to late but I would like to cancel the baronial work
night here tonight.

Sorry,

Fritz

Also, we will address the idea of moving fighter practice in a day or
so.
We're pretty tired right now.

I have not "nixed the idea" in the past, it is your barony. But I feel
that there are some compeling reasons on both sides. And while this is a
good forum to begin this discussion I also feel we need to disscuss
this, as a group, face to face. I personally feel that email is a cold
media for what could be an emotionally charged topic and would hope that
as this discussion continues online and later at perhaps populace in a
week and a half we can remember we all just want the best for the
Steppes.

Fritz, not writing as the baron but as a resident of the Steppes