ST - Free to good home

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Fri Apr 6 12:44:43 PDT 2001

I beg your humble pardon for this off-topic post, but I am in possession
of a large box of 'old' ('98 - '00) magazines. I need to get rid of them,
so the first one to ask for them gets them free! They are mostly Time and
Newsweek. I hate to just toss out something someone's children could use
for school projects or just enjoy reading through or reuse in some other
fashion.

Additionally, if anyone knows of an organization that would take a
donation of these magazines, in case I have no takers in the next few
days, I would appreciate knowing that as well!

Thanks!
Sunnifa