ST - Members of the Barony was fighter practice

Jonathan Cox lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 06:15:46 PDT 2001

-I have to make this comment in defence of the Barony.
A lot of the people you see at Business meeting are
the same people who make most of our events work. They
are the people behind the scenes setting up for
events, working at gate, collecting prizes for events,
painting charters that are given out at court, serving
food to the nobles, running to Walmart for emergency
supplies and cleaning up afterwards. What they do does
not often take them into the limelight, so many people
never see them. Sadly, their numbers are dwindling as
people burn out.

-- Elspeth