ST - Steppes/Elfsea joint practice, April 22:

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:32:36 PDT 2001

Wes þu, Fritz æþeling Steppes, hal!

>I feel that it would be very confusing to try and and move the joint
>fighter
>practice for this one day. While we may be moving the fighter practice in
>the
>future, no decision has been made to do so at this time and I don't feel
>there's
>enough time to get the word out to everyone in time to avoid confusion.

   I would like to pose the possiblity of also holding a joint practice in
Glaslyn.  At our past mini-tourneys the idea had popped up.  I know I will
not be here nor do I fight anymore, but it might be possible to hold one
later this summer or in the fall at the park we held those tourneys.  It
would be about an equal distance for those on the westside of Elfsea and
those on the eastside of Steppes.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding