ST - Newcomer's Revel - Heries, Elspeth

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:12:00 PDT 2001

Heries, will you be coming to their Excellencies revel tonight?  Let me
know.  If you can't make it, I'll bring the potato and carmelized onion
dish.  I hope you can make it, though.  We haven't seen you since the War!

Elspeth, is there a costuming guild or garb/T-tunic workshop occurring
before Warlord?  I could help with T-tunics and chitons for the newcomers
first garb.  What do ya think?  Should we mention it tonight at the Revel?

HL Gabrielle (since there's another Gab in the barony, I'm putting the HL in
front - hope you don't mind).