ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Conal Fitzgerald conal at drunkenbard.com
Fri Apr 20 10:22:06 PDT 2001

> From: owner-steppes at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-steppes at ansteorra.org]On
> Behalf Of Mordock von Rugen

> The most important items:
> a working bathroom that is not 1/4 mile away uphill,

That's hard enough to manage in Dallas' city government buildings.  I would
be willing to bet that, even in the unlikely event that the bathrooms are
clean and working now, we will be back to using the portable fecal saunas
that DPARD is so fond of putting outside bathrooms that have failed due to
lack of maintenance.

> that is kept clean,

See above.  Even the Port-a-Can wouldn't be so bad if they'd keep it
properly maintained and emptied often enough.

> and doesn't have a peephole cut out for perverts to get their
> jollies through;

Enough police patrols to keep new peepholes from being made would be a nice
touch, too.  Especially since there's a police station right around the
corner.

Conal Fitzgerald
conal at drunkenbard.com