ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Glenn McFarland glennmc at ti.com
Fri Apr 20 12:13:08 PDT 2001

Your Highness,

I don't know of any reason why you, or anyone else, needs to go to
Flagpole hill on Sunday for the "official" practice, especially if there
are situations that make it unsuitable. I would not have any problem
with there being another practice going on somewhere else on Sunday.
It may dilute the talent available at either place, but the Steppes has
quite a bit to go around.

Now if you staggered the times a bit, those young pups that just can't
seem to get enough fighting can try and go to both :)

Regards,
Thorkel

Trish Kvamme wrote:

> Hi Thorkel,
>
> I respect the process, but the fighers who are waiting upon the decision
> still have the right and should have the ability to fight, so if we wait at
> one park or another, it shouldn't harm anything or anyone :)
>
> Larissa

Glenn McFarland - MGTS - glennmc at ti.com 972-927-7177
T.I. Dallas East Computer Engineering Automation Engineering