ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Wayne Ross duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri Apr 20 13:14:38 PDT 2001

Your Highness, I fully respect the needs of some of the populace to find an
immediate alternate location to fight on Sunday. I hope to hear the opinions
of everyone who has one on this topic (did I really just say that? - of
course I did, because I'm the seneschal). I am going to visit the Carrollton
Park on Sunday, before I head out to the joint practice at Flagpole Hill,
and I hope to see and talk with the people who will be at both places
fighting.
More directly, I am going to take a look at the proposed park and talk with
the people who will be fighting there Sunday.

Duncan
Seneschal