ST - Baronial Worknight

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:19:38 PDT 2001

Rugs are very cool.  How about both?

The retaining box I'm thinking of has no front edge.  That is, it is flat on
the bottom, with little retaining "walls" on three sides only.  I've seen
these in use, and they do work, provided they are made large enough for two
people to kneel side-by side, or are two boxes (one for the pillow in front
of each throne).

Rugs, of course, do more than just protect pillows - they add color and
protect hems, knees, thrones, and boots, too....

Dux